Kids ride on car with working lights. The design and build of this ride on car is absolutely stunning and very close to the real thing! It has functionalities such as horn, car sounds, etc. The ride on car has 12V rechargeable battery with a full functional remote control for parents who's kids cannot reach the accelerator pedal or cannot control the car, so the car be controlled by the parent remotely and the child rides in the car. If necessary the parent can overide the child's driving using the remote control. Comes complete with the battery charger and all necessary accessories. Please note that some self assembly is required.
- Drives forwards, backwards, left, right
- Parental full function Remote Control
- MP3 Connection
- Seat Belt
- Working lights
- Engine and horn sounds
- Rechargeable 12V battery and mains charger
- Speed: 5Km/Hr
- 2 x 30W Motor
- Max. Load 40Kg
- Suitable for age 2-6
- Seat Width: 40cm
- Assembled Dimensions: 118cm x 66cm x 52cm
- 1 x 12v ride on car
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x UK Charger for the car battery
- 1 x 12V Rechargeable battery for car
- 1 x User Manual
We aim to dispatch all orders within 24/48 hours of receiving your confirmed order and the vast majority of orders are delivered the next working day (Monday-Friday) following dispatch. Deliveries generally take place between the hours of 8am and 6pm and a calling card will be left if there is no-one at home to sign for your order. We use a wide variety of different couriers to ensure your parcels are delivered on time even during peak periods. Items are sent via XDP, Interlink or Parcelforce but larger items can also be delivered via a specialist heavy goods carrier PALLETWAYS or Tuffnells. We also offer a worldwide international delivery service by DHL express.
Delivery Zones & Rates
UK Mainland – Zone A
Usually Delivered in 1-3 Working Days
Scottish Mainland – Zone B
Usually Delivered in 2-3 Working Days
AB10 – AB36, AB39, DD, DG, EH1 – EH55, FK1 – FK18, G, KA1 – KA26, KA29 – 30, KY, ML, PA1 – PA19, PH1 – PH14, TD
Scottish Highlands – Zone C
Usually Delivered in 2-3 Working Days
AB40 – 56, FK19 – 21, IV1 – 20, IV25, IV30 – 37, IV63, PA21 – 35, PA34 – 40, PH15 – 26, PH32, PH49, PH50
AB37 – 38, IV21 – 24, IV26 – 28, IV40, IV52 – 54, KW1 – 14, PH30– 41
Scottish Isles – Zone D
Usually Delivered in 2-5 Working Days
HS1 – 9, IV41 – 51, IV55 – 56, KA27 – 28, KW15 – 17, PA20, PA41 – 49, PA60 – 78, PH42 – 44, ZE1 – 3
All of the Below are Usually Delivered in 2-3 Working Days
Northern Ireland – Zone C
BT1 – 17, BT18 – 46, BT47+
Ireland – Zone E
Eire, Dublin 1 – 24 and including Dublin County
Isle of Man – Zone C
All IM postcodes
Isle of Wight – Zone D
PO30 – 41
Channel Isles – Done D
All JE and GY postcodes, with the exception of GY9 – 10
Alderney, Herm, Sark – Zone D
GY9 – 10
1. Your Item MUST be unopened in a re-saleable condition & original packaging unless agreed otherwise.
2. A returns request must be sent within 14 days of receiving the product. Click here to download the returns form. And email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Any damages or faults must be signed for as damaged and reported within 7 working days of receipt of goods.
4. The returns form must be attached to your return to help us process your return request as quickly as possible and without delay.
5. You are responsible for the safe return of your item and the costs of returning the goods
If an item arrives faulty please contact us and we will offer technical support via phone, email or live chat to identify and rectify the problem and send out the replacement parts needed. If we are unable to resolve the issue via these methods we will request to collect the goods at our own cost and have 1 of our skilled technicians repair the item.