BUYCHILDERN'S ELECTRIC RIDE-ON CARS, MOTORBIKES, JEEPS, QUADS, TRACTORS& SCOOTERS ONLINE TODAY. BOOK PRODUCT & GET INSTANT CASH BACK..
Kids Electric Cars
Welcome to Snuggly Tots, the home of children's electric cars. We supply a huge range of ride on's as well as non-electric push and peddle cars. No matter the style, make or model of your desired car, we you’re in the right place. Browse our collection of the very best kids electric cars available at the best prices in the UK.
But we don’t just sell battery powered ride on cars for kids. We are passion about these toys and love to write about them. We’ll bring the latest ranges and review them wherever possible. Not only that, but we’ll let you know what parents thought after purchasing by providing honest owner reviews. This ensures that you will get the right toy for your little boy or girl.
Why Children's Electric Cars Are So Good
There are many great reasons to invest in top of the range children's auto. If nothing else, the look on your little ones face as they realise they have their own car will be priceless. We pride ourselves on bringing happiness to children and parents alike by providing that dream present that any kid would just love to have. Battery powered cars are also great for other reason too though. As an outdoor toy, it gets young people out of the house and into the garden or park. This provides the child with fresh air and they are far more likely to stay outdoors and exercise their growing bodies once they leave the house to play with their favourite toy. They also help to develop the child’s hand eye coordination as they learn to handle the moving vehicle and make it go where they want. Lastly, it can help to stimulate highly imaginative play, as children imagine themselves shooting down the road, perhaps on the way to the office to do a long days work just like mummy and daddy do. Owning such a desirable toy also encourages engagement with others, as the neighbours child start to “pop round” to play on the best toy on the entire street. This gets the children interacting more and not to mention learning the importance of sharing. These are all highly productive life skills that all young people need to develop as they grow.
Most Popular Kids Ride On Vehicles
When I was kid you were lucky to have a space hopper to bounce around the street and annoy your parent with. If you were REALLY privileged you would have a bike, or even a chopper. But times have times. Oh, how times have changed! These days children’s toys are incredibly sophisticated. Many kid's can use an ipad by the age of 2, and streaming their favourite shows online before they even start school. Some might say this is a bad thing, but at Snuggly Tots we embrace the change. Times are good for young people these days, and the memories we make as youngsters are priceless. So we aim to provide the very best in children's toys, especially where electric cars are concerned. We have huge a range of ride on auto-mobiles, from peddle and push, to electric toys that any kid will surely love.
Most Popular Models
Kids electric cars are growing massively in popularity. New models and stlyes are coming onto the market all the time. However, despite the flood of new ranges, there are some vehicles that are much more popular than others. The most popular electric kids' cars at the moment are;
- Duplay Classic Roadster 12v Electrically powered Ride On Childs Car with MP3 Plug-In, Working Lights & Sounds Plus Parental Remote Control
- ViVo© Licensed 2016 BMW Mini Beachcomber 12V battery operated Ride On with Parental Remote Control – White Yellow and Red
- Xenta Red 6V Ride On Police Trike
- NEW DESIGN MASERATI STYLE BLUE 12V TWIN MOTORS KIDS RIDE ON WITH 4 WYAS PARENTAL REMOTE CONTROL
- Charles Jacobs Raptor style ride-on Quad bike for kid's, 12V battery powered – black red and blue
- Rebo 12v Outlaw Ride On battery powered Jeep Battery Remote controlled
- NEW DESIGN PINK 12V TWIN MOTORS Childs RIDE ON CAR WITH 4 WYAS PARENTAL REMOTE CONTROL UP-GRADED WITH A VOLTAGE METER – in Pink (perfect for little girls!)
- 2012 NEW DESIGN , 12V + 2x MOTORS RANGE ROVER STYLE KIDS RIDE ON RECHARGEABLE JEEP+REMOTE CONTROL
- 1234-Buy 2015 New Childs Ride on Car Mercedes CLA Style with 12V twin motors + parental remote control + open able door + 2 forward speeds + mp3 input + music volume control, available in colour Black, Pink, Red and White
If you would like to see how great these vehicles look then watch this video to see one of our most popular ride-ons on display.
We truly hope you enjoy browsing our product catalogue and you find the perfect battery powered car for your child. If you have any questions or would like some advice please contact us today.
6 Things to look Out For When Buying A Child's Electric Car
- Boy or Girl? – the first thing you need to think about is whether the toy is for a boy or a girl. These little auto's are highly customised, you can get not only a choice of little automobile, but a choice of colours. So if you little girl would love a pink auto then that can be arranged. The style, make, model and colour should only be chosen when we know if the purchase is for a boy or a girl.
- Make and model – Just like cars for adults, children's electric vehicles come in a full range of make and models. Most of those available are copied from those that exist for adults. So if your child has a favourite sports that love to spot when on a journey, or if they crave the same motor as Daddy, that can certainly be arranged.
- Age rating – Make sure you check that the vehicle you have identified is suitable for your childs age. These vehicles are not suitable to babies and only older toddlers will be able to safely ride them. All of them will explain more about the suitable age group so make sure you take note of that before placing an order.
- Ratings/reviews – Once you know the type of automobiles will be perfect for your child, be sure to read reviews on our website or on other sites. Although we only stock the very best ride-ons on the market, not all ride-ons will be as they appear once they arrive. It’s important to do your research and make sure the car you have in mind is what you think it’s going to be. The best way to do this is to see what other people are saying about it.
- Safety – Most youngster's electrically powered vehicles are very safe, but you still check that the car you want is made by a reputable company. Not only that, you may want to check the speed of the car and make sure your little one can handle the vehicle at top speed.
- Delivery – Finally, be sure to check delivery dates before you order. Because they are a luxury toy, these ride on toy cars aren’t always held in stock. That means there may be a waiting time of days or even weeks before they can be delivered. If you need your order quickly, be sure to order one that is in stock and can be delivered quickly. Free shipping is available on some items, but in many cases you will have to pay. Make sure you also factor in this cost when making your final decision.